We spent Thursday and Friday night at Jason aunts house in Bloomington. On Friday we met his Grandma Schneider and his Aunt's family (dad's sister) at Culver's for dinner. It was good to see Bethany and Christopher- they've grown up a lot since our last visit- we took a picture with jason and I, his brother John and then Bethany and Christopher... I like to comical one better.
http://www/facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1632778&top=1&to=globarl&subj=1059943248&id=602347974#/photo.php?pid=1632778&top=global&view=global&subj=1059942348&id_602347974
Saturday, we drove up to Rockford, where Jason's parents live. (like 2 hours north)
That night Jason and I cleaned out his room. We threw away like 5 bags of trash (old papers from high school and love notes from girls ;) lol
Then we gathered up another 3 bags of clothes and such to donate to good will, or the mission- or where ever his mom ends up taking them. :)
Sunday we went to Jason's home church and got to chat with some people, Jas hadn't seen in a long time. Later that afternoon Becky (jason's mom) and I showed Jason and Ron (his dad) how to play Monopoly- we schooled them! It was awesome!
Monday our flight was a little delayed because of all the SNOW! It started snowing Sunday morning- and didn't stop really. O'hare was delayed by hours- Rockford airport only by about 30 min- but they found a short cut and we were only about 10 min late landing! Another shout out for Allegiant Air! :)
Side note... I did pretty good for the whole diet thing. I managed to still drink two shakes a day- and eat one meal a day with the family without it being too awkward. I was scared to weigh in this week- so hopefully I can make up for the pumpkin pie, and potatoes this week by being extra good! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment