Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 2

I'm half way through day two and it is going better than the last half of day one...

Around 6- all I wanted was a diet dr pepper or a big coffee. I had the good old caffine headache. So I put a half a scoop of instant coffee in my chocolate shake this morning... yummy!

I have been cleaning all morning. (the little annoying stuff- ie base boards and my make up stand)

I feel like I have tons of energy (thanks to Usana vitamins) My face is super soft and moisturized (thanks to Usana skin care line Sense)

I'm not going to lie... I've been craving FOOD- popcorn, candy, chips, in n out, you know crappy food. So far- I have stayed strong and denied my temptations. 

So... so far so good! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm. Usana really gave u much relief I guess.