Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 4

Yesterday, I still had cravings. I wanted Doritos, and a baby ruth like no body's business.
Today, So far so good! I even went to the grocery store- I caught myself looking at the chips and thinking my mouth should start watering- but I realized that was out of habit not out of desire. I don't really want Doritos, my body is just so use to wanting them... old habits die hard!

I've decided to do the Transform stage after the reset. During the transform stage you substitute two of your meals with shakes, and two of your snacks with bars. You still take the vitamins and you eat a healthy (low glycemic low carb) meal with an optional 3rd snack. Continue with the moderate exercise (walking the dogs) and I am on my way to being 15 pounds lighter by CHRISTMAS!
I'm super excited!

No comments: