Hey Ya'll (yes, I'm saying Ya'll now...)
I just wanted to send an encouraging word to you today. I know that you
are busy- we are all busy. I know you have families and jobs and friends
and husbands- who all think they need your FULL attention. I get that- I
live that everyday!
This week I have been able to wake up before the kids- while it is still
very quiet in the house. Drink my cup of coffee, and spend some much
needed time with (I know you think I am going to say the Lord- or maybe
my business...) MYSELF!
My day is busy from the moment Nolan cries to the moment Jason goes to
bed... So those few precious moments- I've been taking for ME! Don't get
me wrong- I still make time for the Lord and my business- but I needed
some ME time.
So whatever that looks like for you... take a few moments- get a happy
hour drink without the kids or walk around the block while your hubby
tucks in the little ones- just go for a drive or sit and enjoy the
quiet- but take a few minutes this week and CELEBRATE yourself! YOU are
worth celebrating- each and everyone of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment