Monday, February 23, 2009

Bettter late than never

So I am a little late in posting this...

Jason did an A+ job this year on Valentines day! He definitly brought some extra romance into our relationship!

We had friends from Vegas coming in ON v-day, so we decided to celebrate on Friday the 13th instead. We had a relaxing lazy morning, and around lunch time, Jason brought me a card. Inside their was a little valentine with princesses on it (like the ones you get in school) Inside it said find 6 more. They were hidden through out the house, and each had a letter on it spelling out i l o v e u!
Super sweet! I knew we were going to dinner later that night, and that we had a chiro appointment at 330. In between I thought we'd do a little shopping. lol!
When we get to the chiropractor, their are two little valentines on the check in counter that say to mel. I was totally shocked, I looked around the room and their were several more all around. As I begin collecting the valentines, I notice they each have a letter inside. Ashamedly, it took me way to long to figure out what it said... Water park
I was a little confused, but after our adjsutments, jason took me to a park in Gilbert called Water ranch. They have several fishing ponds, trails, and a park area. It was beautiful, I'd never been beofre and it was quite a treat. We walked around for almost at hour, and then we walked up to this gazebo, and there are MORE valentines!!!
These spell out c h i l i e 's (where we had a gift card for dinner)
Dinner was lovely and relaxing, it was just a great night out!
We stopped and rented a movie, and then headed home. When I walked in the door, their were MORE valenitines! That spelled out WINE and CHEESE. He'd bought really nice cheese, and we had an unopened bottle we'd been waiting to use!
It was a super romantic evening, one I will never forget! Thank you to my favorite Valentine! You are amazing!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

that is freakin' awesome!!! Props to Jason!