Saturday, September 6, 2008

We'd like to introduce you to Wrigley

We found another beautiful puggle! Wrigley is 1 year old- and super sweet. We are really excited!

He and Cubby have had some moments of "establishing dominance" and a few moments of sweetness. I love my two boys- they exhaust each other during the day and are worn out during the evening. 

We had mixed feelings about taking in another dog- we (I) was afraid that I was just wanting another dog to take the place of the baby we lost. But so what if I am...
Jason and I had been talking about another dog for awhile - we just never found a good price, at the right time.
Well now- was a good a time as any.
I'm loving having two dogs- they are super cute-  I can't help but grin when I see them playing and when they are calmly snuggling.
So... We have a new addition to our family after all... :)

2 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

What a great friend for Cubby. I'm sure next time we're down there Natalie will be DOUBLY excited when she sees TWO dogs together! =)

Tiffanie said...

Aw, Wrigley! He is adorable as well. Guess on my note I needed to say, Cubby and the hubby AND Wrigley.

I'm glad they make you smile. :)

I love you.