I know that there is probably no body reading this but I thought that I would post our first blog. Melissa and I have had a hard time lately with our families. No there is nothing wrong with them they just seem to be rushing off to see the Lord. I am so happy that we have a family that believes in the Lord. As I was explaining to a friend that Melissa was at yet another funeral this week they said that we are just going to call you Job. I got to thinking about that and I defiantly do not feel like a Job. I mean don't get me wrong we have lost some people in our family but not all of them. I just do not know, there are lots of thoughts, emotions and feeling running through my mind lately.
Melissa is currently in MO and I am at the house. It is always nice to have the bed to myself so I can toss and turn all I want but it does get lonely quick. I am looking forward to next week when I get to see my wife and the family again. As for now I will be watching all the ESPN I can while she is gone. The best part is the Cubbies are playing tonight so that will keep me busy. Have a great day, Jason
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!! Praying for you guys.
Welcome to the blog relm....!
Post a Comment